Budleigh picture auction appeal
Sidmouth art lovers asked to support auction to aid Cancer Research UK
GOOD quality pictures, in any kind of media, are being sought by the Budleigh Salterton branch of Cancer Research UK for a charity auction in December.
The enthusiastic group plans to hold this latest fund-raising venture at the Masonic Hall, Budleigh Salterton, on Saturday, December 3.
Sue Hunt, secretary of Budleigh branch said: “We are hoping that people will be generous and donate a picture that they actually like in memory of someone they have lost, or indeed in celebration of someone getting the all clear, which happens more and more nowadays.”
There will be a viewing on the day, which will be followed by the auction. All contributions will be professionally displayed and Christopher Hampton of Bearnes Hampton & Littlewood will auction the pictures.
You may also want to watch:
If you have a work of art you would like to donate to help those affected by cancer, call Sue on (01395) 445369 or email:email@example.com or contact Sylvia Arlett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictures can be collected.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown