Burglars escape with haul of jewellery after targeting three Sidmouth homes
- Credit: Archant
Burglars escaped with a haul of jewellery after they targeted three Sidmouth homes.
The properties, on Higher Woolbrook Park, were raided by thieves sometime between February 18 and February 26.
DC Matt Burnell said: “Three houses were burgled in the spate and jewellery was stolen from two of the properties.
“Evidence gathered indicates that the burglaries were likely to have taken place overnight on the same evening.
“I am keen to hear from anyone who has witnessed anything suspicious in the area. I would also like to advise residents to remain vigilant and report any concerns of ongoing suspicious activity straight away.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information or who saw anything something suspicious should contact police by emailing email@example.com or by calling 101 quoting crime reference CR/17604/18.
- 1 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 2 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 9 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight