Bakers Dolphin’s double win at tourism awards
- Credit: Contributed
A Weston-based travel company has won a pair of awards during one of the most prestigious evenings on the coach tourism calendar.
Bakers Dolphin picked up the Large Coach Tour Operator of the Year title at the British Coach Tourism Awards held held at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.
Driver Michael Blowers, who has been with the company since 2008, was named Coach Tour Driver of the Year.
Bakers Dolphin was nominated in four categories including holiday programme and day excursion programme.
Managing director Max Fletcher said: “We’re thrilled to have won these two top industry awards.
You may also want to watch:
“Our success is a testament to the amazing team we have at Bakers Dolphin, and that team’s commitment to provide the best possible experience for everyone who steps on board one of our coaches.”
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council