Bakers Dolphin’s double win at tourism awards
- Credit: Contributed
A Weston-based travel company has won a pair of awards during one of the most prestigious evenings on the coach tourism calendar.
Bakers Dolphin picked up the Large Coach Tour Operator of the Year title at the British Coach Tourism Awards held held at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.
Driver Michael Blowers, who has been with the company since 2008, was named Coach Tour Driver of the Year.
Bakers Dolphin was nominated in four categories including holiday programme and day excursion programme.
Managing director Max Fletcher said: “We’re thrilled to have won these two top industry awards.
You may also want to watch:
“Our success is a testament to the amazing team we have at Bakers Dolphin, and that team’s commitment to provide the best possible experience for everyone who steps on board one of our coaches.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Football in support of mental health
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 9 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start