Business leaders open breakfast to anyone in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce is opening its monthly breakfasts to anyone in the community who might want to attend.
The organisation meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 8am at the Kingswood Hotel.
A spokesman said: “The chamber would like to act as a forum for all those people who would like to meet up but don’t get the opportunity.
“On arrival, there is a chance to chat for half an hour then we have a speaker for 20 minutes or so with questions.
“By that time it is usually 9am and time for some to get to work! Others may prefer to stay and chat.”
You may also want to watch:
The speaker on Wednesday, November 8, is Heidi Warfield of The HR Department on the subject of General Data Protection Regulations, which will change in May 2018 and affect anyone in business or doing charity work.
Booking is not necessary. A continental breakfast is £6 or it is £7 for a full English.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
- 10 College launches two new fundraising appeals