Business leaders open breakfast to anyone in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce is opening its monthly breakfasts to anyone in the community who might want to attend.
The organisation meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 8am at the Kingswood Hotel.
A spokesman said: “The chamber would like to act as a forum for all those people who would like to meet up but don’t get the opportunity.
“On arrival, there is a chance to chat for half an hour then we have a speaker for 20 minutes or so with questions.
“By that time it is usually 9am and time for some to get to work! Others may prefer to stay and chat.”
You may also want to watch:
The speaker on Wednesday, November 8, is Heidi Warfield of The HR Department on the subject of General Data Protection Regulations, which will change in May 2018 and affect anyone in business or doing charity work.
Booking is not necessary. A continental breakfast is £6 or it is £7 for a full English.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 9 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start