'Welcome to a new home for Sidmouth business!'
- Credit: Julie Twigg
Well after much speculation as to what would be behind the doors of the empty shops in Fore Street, relocating from a first-floor venue “Seabrease”, health and beauty are opening this weekend at number 31.
Bringing with her a unique brand and a loyal team, Julie Twigg is looking forward to being able to welcome all those loyal customers who have visited her at her previous venue. And those who found the stairs rather challenging will be very pleased to know that the new salon provides much easier access direct from the pavement - with no stairs!
Having travelled extensively around the world, previously working on cruise ships as a beauty manager for many years, while living abroad, Blighty beckoned, and Julie couldn’t resist the urge to move back to the UK.
With her feet planted back on terra firma, she quickly went about setting up her own business in the industry she was more familiar with, yet having spent so many years working on cruise ships she desperately missed the natural surroundings which are so often taken for granted when working in such an environment.
Following in her sister's footsteps, it took a mere four years before a combination of being closer to her sister and the draw of this glorious seaside town took over and she upped sticks and moved to Sidmouth.
Feeling far more settled and with her business firmly established a move to the new Fore Street premises will inevitably increase her business although she has many fond memories of her time on the seafront above Mocha.
Those unfamiliar with the health and beauty treatments regime will find a plethora of specialist options available, including Ayurvedic treatments, Holistic treatments, Reflexology, Skin care, Caci, Environ, Dermalux light therapy, Lashes and nails: and if you managed to say that all in one breath, well done!
- 1 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
- 2 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapses caught on camera
- 3 South West warning for drought issued
- 4 Dancers take a step back in time at Playford Ball
- 5 Ottery couple celebrate platinum wedding anniversary
- 6 Town council joins protest against Sidmouth bus cuts
- 7 Commonwealth Games work gives Sidmouth student 'amazing experience' of live TV
- 8 Heatwave may have caused latest Sidmouth cliff falls
- 9 Closure confirmed for Sidmouth retirement home
- 10 Donkey Sanctuary to host event during local food festival
A quick visit to the company’s web site will no doubt familiarise you with everything on offer. Visit www.seabrease.co.uk.