Traffic easing on busy Honiton road after two-vehicle collision cleared
- Credit: Archant
The incident happened on Seaton Road between the A375 and Farway Common Road.
Traffic is easing near a busy A-road after a collision.
The incident happened at 11.21 on Seaton Road between the A375 Honiton and Farway Common Road (Sidbury).
Police and paramedics were called the scene, and the road was blocked both ways.
A spokesman for Devon and Cornwall Police confirmed that two vehicles were involved in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
They added that the scene was cleared at 1.05pm and traffic is starting to move again.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight