Call for musicians for Ottery Diamond Jubilee celebrations and other news
Musicians and entertainers are needed for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations in Ottery St Mary. Read this and more.
WINE TASTING: Ottery wine merchant Christopher Piper is holding a wine tasting event in West Hill Village Hall, at 7.30pm on Friday, March 23, for the Honiton and Ottery Association of the National Trust. Tickets cost �9, and are available from Richard Coley on 01404 813163.
JUBILEE: Musicians and entertainers are needed for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations in Ottery St Mary. Organisers of the party on the Land of Canaan on Monday, June 4, are looking for people to entertain the crowds. Anyone interested should contact Phyllis at the Ottery Information Centre on 01404 813964. To keep abreast of the jubilee celebrations in the town, there is a new website, and pages on Facebook and Twitter with a detailed program and contact details at sites.google.com/site/otteryqueensjubilee/home.
You may also want to watch:
OVER 60’S CLUB: The Ottregians Over 60’s Club is holding its annual meeting in the Institute on Thursday, March 29 at 2pm
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Sidmouth Tennis Club serves up treat at Easter triples' tournament
LUNCH: The Wayfarers Lunch at West Hill Village Hall takes place tomorrow from noon. Tickets cost �8.50, contact 01404 813606 for details.