Calling all romantics! Get a message for your Valentine printed in the Sidmouth Herald
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
This Valentine’s Day we want to help you tell your loved one just how special they are - with a personal message printed in your Sidmouth Herald
This Valentine’s Day we want to help you tell your loved one just how special they are - with a personal message printed in your Sidmouth Herald.
Our hectic schedules mean we often forget to thank our partners for the little things they do, or to remind them just how much we love them.
And Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to add a hint of romance to your life.
You can submit your message FREE using the link below and we will publish as many as possible in the Sidmouth Herald on Friday, February 12 - ahead of Valentine’s Day on Sunday, February 14.
You may also want to watch:
You can give us your names, or submit them anonymously.
Deadline - February 5.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman