Cameo Singers set for spring concert in Sidmouth and other news
Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers will stage a spring concert on Saturday, May 19. Read this and more.
CAMEO ROLE: Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers will stage a spring concert tomorrow (Saturday, May 19) at St Francis Hall in Woolbrook at 7.30pm in aid of Hospiscare.
Tickets (�6) are available from Paragon Books.
PRICKLY WARNING: Residents are urged to take extra care and keep an eye out for hedgehogs when out in the garden or moving equipment.
You may also want to watch:
As the weather improves, hedgehogs will be settling down to have their young and may be nesting in the corners of the garden or under decking or sheds.
If anyone finds a sick or injured hedgehog put it in a high sided box and keep it warm. Call the British Hedgehog Preservation Society on 01584 890801.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 6 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 7 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 8 East Devon affordable housing task force
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
GUIDE DOGS: Dog lovers are needed to give trainee guide dogs a good start in life.
Guide Dogs for the Blind Association is seeking volunteer boarders to take on these dogs and will be responsible for feeding and grooming.
The charity supplies basic equipment and covers all veterinary and feeding expenses, as well as providing support to volunteers.
For more information call the charity on 0845 3717771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org