Cameo Singers set for spring concert in Sidmouth and other news
Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers will stage a spring concert on Saturday, May 19. Read this and more.
CAMEO ROLE: Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers will stage a spring concert tomorrow (Saturday, May 19) at St Francis Hall in Woolbrook at 7.30pm in aid of Hospiscare.
Tickets (�6) are available from Paragon Books.
PRICKLY WARNING: Residents are urged to take extra care and keep an eye out for hedgehogs when out in the garden or moving equipment.
As the weather improves, hedgehogs will be settling down to have their young and may be nesting in the corners of the garden or under decking or sheds.
If anyone finds a sick or injured hedgehog put it in a high sided box and keep it warm. Call the British Hedgehog Preservation Society on 01584 890801.
- 1 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery St Mary - a shopping paradise
- 3 South West warning for drought issued
- 4 A flying visit to a bird reserve and a view on Sidmouth's charity shops - Toto's latest woofings...
- 5 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapses caught on camera
- 6 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 7 Ottery couple celebrate platinum wedding anniversary
- 8 Heatwave may have caused latest Sidmouth cliff falls
- 9 Closure confirmed for Sidmouth retirement home
- 10 Time to start preparing for potentially harsh winter
GUIDE DOGS: Dog lovers are needed to give trainee guide dogs a good start in life.
Guide Dogs for the Blind Association is seeking volunteer boarders to take on these dogs and will be responsible for feeding and grooming.
The charity supplies basic equipment and covers all veterinary and feeding expenses, as well as providing support to volunteers.
For more information call the charity on 0845 3717771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org