Cameo Singers set for spring concert in Sidmouth and other news
Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers will stage a spring concert on Saturday, May 19. Read this and more.
CAMEO ROLE: Sidmouth’s Cameo Singers will stage a spring concert tomorrow (Saturday, May 19) at St Francis Hall in Woolbrook at 7.30pm in aid of Hospiscare.
Tickets (�6) are available from Paragon Books.
PRICKLY WARNING: Residents are urged to take extra care and keep an eye out for hedgehogs when out in the garden or moving equipment.
You may also want to watch:
As the weather improves, hedgehogs will be settling down to have their young and may be nesting in the corners of the garden or under decking or sheds.
If anyone finds a sick or injured hedgehog put it in a high sided box and keep it warm. Call the British Hedgehog Preservation Society on 01584 890801.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
GUIDE DOGS: Dog lovers are needed to give trainee guide dogs a good start in life.
Guide Dogs for the Blind Association is seeking volunteer boarders to take on these dogs and will be responsible for feeding and grooming.
The charity supplies basic equipment and covers all veterinary and feeding expenses, as well as providing support to volunteers.
For more information call the charity on 0845 3717771 or email email@example.com