Campaign 2012 launch by Sidmouth Herald
Sid Vale community projects invited to submit nominations for Campaign 2012 support
THE deadline for nominations for our recently launched CAMPAIGN 2012 is fast approaching, and with the Christmas and New Year celebrations on countdown, the Sidmouth Herald is urging people to send in their submissions straight away.
This is the third year the Herald has launched its annual campaign, inviting local groups and organisations to put together a bid for a cause for us to campaign for in 2012.
In the past two years, backing from this newspaper has raised some �70,000 for local charitable and community causes, so make 2012 the year your organisation benefits from regular publicity as it fund raises for something that will benefit the Sid Valley community and as many people as possible.
All submissions received will be considered on their merits by the Herald team and a choice will be announced at the end of January 2012.
You may also want to watch:
Please submit your nominations before Monday, January 9, 2012, to CAMPAIGN 2012, Sidmouth Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2UL.
Please include your name, address and contact details. You can also email nominations to: email@example.com.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 6 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 7 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 8 East Devon affordable housing task force
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth