Campaign 2012 launch by Sidmouth Herald
Sid Vale community projects invited to submit nominations for Campaign 2012 support
THE deadline for nominations for our recently launched CAMPAIGN 2012 is fast approaching, and with the Christmas and New Year celebrations on countdown, the Sidmouth Herald is urging people to send in their submissions straight away.
This is the third year the Herald has launched its annual campaign, inviting local groups and organisations to put together a bid for a cause for us to campaign for in 2012.
In the past two years, backing from this newspaper has raised some �70,000 for local charitable and community causes, so make 2012 the year your organisation benefits from regular publicity as it fund raises for something that will benefit the Sid Valley community and as many people as possible.
All submissions received will be considered on their merits by the Herald team and a choice will be announced at the end of January 2012.
You may also want to watch:
Please submit your nominations before Monday, January 9, 2012, to CAMPAIGN 2012, Sidmouth Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2UL.
Please include your name, address and contact details. You can also email nominations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout