Campaign 2012 launch by Sidmouth Herald
Sid Vale community projects invited to submit nominations for Campaign 2012 support
THE deadline for nominations for our recently launched CAMPAIGN 2012 is fast approaching, and with the Christmas and New Year celebrations on countdown, the Sidmouth Herald is urging people to send in their submissions straight away.
This is the third year the Herald has launched its annual campaign, inviting local groups and organisations to put together a bid for a cause for us to campaign for in 2012.
In the past two years, backing from this newspaper has raised some �70,000 for local charitable and community causes, so make 2012 the year your organisation benefits from regular publicity as it fund raises for something that will benefit the Sid Valley community and as many people as possible.
All submissions received will be considered on their merits by the Herald team and a choice will be announced at the end of January 2012.
You may also want to watch:
Please submit your nominations before Monday, January 9, 2012, to CAMPAIGN 2012, Sidmouth Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter EX5 2UL.
Please include your name, address and contact details. You can also email nominations to: email@example.com.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites