Campaign targets Sidmouth and Ottery motorcyclists
MOTORCYCLISTS in the Sidmouth and Ottery areas are being targeted with the a new internet campaign to promote road safety.
Three short films have been produced as part of the Max Rider development package for bikers.
The internet videos, available on YouTube, aim to deliver a safety message and to inform motorcyclists about Max Rider- designed to help motorcyclists develop skills and improve safety through coaching and online advice.
Max Rider trainer Rob Derges said: “Motorcyclists are particularly hard to reach and we need to constantly find the most effective ways of engaging with them. These short films are humorous but informative to let them know that Max Rider can help them get the most out of their riding.”
The films follow on from successful Devon County Council’s (DCC) “viral” videos shorts which attracted over a quarter of a million hits on YouTube and appeared on biking internet sites and forums.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Stuart Hughes, DCC cabinet member for highways and transportation, said: “These viral videos have proven extremely successful in the past.The videos are good fun and as motorcyclists pass them on it helps spread a really worthwhile safety message about bikers keeping up their skills.”
Max Rider provides motorcyclists with vital skills for better riding.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
View the first video at www.youtube.com/maxrideruk