Can you give Cloud the cat a home?
- Credit: Archant
Grey tabby Cloud was a stray cat with no microchip, so her previous owner could not be traced
Ten-year-old Cloud came to Axhayes Adoption Centre as a stray, but her affectionate nature shows that she must have had a loving home some time in the past.
However, because she was not microchipped, staff have been unable to trace her owner.
Deputy manager Jackie Phipp said it is sad to think that someone might be missing Cloud, and if she had been microchipped, they could have been reunited.
"We have so many strays come in that clearly belong to someone, but without a chip there's only so much we can do to find an owner," she said.
You may also want to watch:
Cloud would be happy in a home where she can lounge on the sofa and explore the garden. It is not known whether she can live with other pets, but her gentle nature suggests that she may be all right with children.
If you can offer Cloud a home, visit http://axhayes.cats.org.uk/ or contact Axhayes Cat Adoption Centre on 01395 232 377.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 9 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National