Can you give Rubbles a fur-ever home?
- Credit: Axhayes Cat Adoption Centre
“An affectionate cat who will make a lovely companion”
Rubbles is a 12-year-old tabby and white female.Her previous owner had named her Bubbles because she used to blow bubbles in her milk when she was a kitten.
But when she arrived at Axhayes Adoption Centre, in November, there were several other cats there called Bubbles, so her name was changed to avoid confusion.
Rubbles used to have a thyroid condition and has had an operation to remove her thyroid glands.
She has recovered well and is back to her loving self.
You may also want to watch:
“She can be a little quiet in her pen, but she’s an affectionate cat who will make a lovely companion in her forever home,” said deputy manager Jackie Phipp.
This is the third week that the Herald has featured cats from Axhayes needing new owners, and the response has been very good.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
“We have had several people on the phone and coming into the centre asking about the cats they have seen in the Herald, which is great,” said Jackie.
Contact Axhayes on 01395 232 377.