Can you tackle Escot’s Rock Solid Race?
- Credit: Archant
Particpants sought for event which will boost Exeter Leukaemia Fund
Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF) is seeking fundraising volunteers to tackle a muddy fun run at Escot Park on Saturday, March 19, and Sunday, March 20.
The Rock Solid event will see Escot transformed into three mud-drenched obstacle courses of 5km, 10km and 15km. Participants include ex-Exeter Chiefs lock Chris Bentley (pictured).
You can enter for free if you can raise more than £175 in sponsorship.
Hot showers, music and refreshments are at the end and the top fundraiser will win a £200 hotel.com voucher.
You may also want to watch:
More details: www.elfcharity.org.uk/rock-solid-2016 or email Alison@elfcharity.org.uk
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 4 Peninsula League season could be over
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 8 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways