Can you tackle Escot’s Rock Solid Race?
- Credit: Archant
Particpants sought for event which will boost Exeter Leukaemia Fund
Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF) is seeking fundraising volunteers to tackle a muddy fun run at Escot Park on Saturday, March 19, and Sunday, March 20.
The Rock Solid event will see Escot transformed into three mud-drenched obstacle courses of 5km, 10km and 15km. Participants include ex-Exeter Chiefs lock Chris Bentley (pictured).
You can enter for free if you can raise more than £175 in sponsorship.
Hot showers, music and refreshments are at the end and the top fundraiser will win a £200 hotel.com voucher.
You may also want to watch:
More details: www.elfcharity.org.uk/rock-solid-2016 or email Alison@elfcharity.org.uk
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98