Cannabis plants found in hedge
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth police have uncovered three cannabis plants in a hedge in Stoneyford.
PCSO Steve Blanchford-Cox attended the scene on Tuesday morning after a dog walker reported the plants.
He accompanied her to the location where the plants were found and removed them.
As there is no way of finding the owner of the cannabis, it is classed as found property.
Officer Blanchford-Cox said: “It is illegal to cultivate cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
“If the owner of the found property would like to come to Sidmouth police station we would be more than welcome to discuss the property with them.”
The plants will be destroyed by the police.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Sidmouth's Repo Man TV star Sean doubles as Marvel film superhero
- 8 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 9 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 10 A remarkably good 50th anniversary for Sidmouth Music