Cannabis plants found in hedge
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth police have uncovered three cannabis plants in a hedge in Stoneyford.
PCSO Steve Blanchford-Cox attended the scene on Tuesday morning after a dog walker reported the plants.
He accompanied her to the location where the plants were found and removed them.
As there is no way of finding the owner of the cannabis, it is classed as found property.
Officer Blanchford-Cox said: “It is illegal to cultivate cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
“If the owner of the found property would like to come to Sidmouth police station we would be more than welcome to discuss the property with them.”
The plants will be destroyed by the police.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 Set aside a wild patch in your garden - better to watch than the television!