Car burnt out after theft and more news
Criminals stole a car on bonfire night then dumped and torched it in Newton Poppleford. Read this and more.
CAR TORCHED: Criminals stole a car on bonfire night then dumped and torched it in Newton Poppleford. Exmouth police have appealing for help in tracking down thieving culprits who took a car from Littleham on November 5. The blue Ford Fiesta was discovered gutted by fire three days later, on November 8, at Northmostown, Newton Poppleford. PCSO Malcolm Maguire said entry to the vehicle was gained through the car’s rear quarter light window. Officers have urged anyone who saw suspicious activity in Newton Pop to contact them. Contact PCSO Maguire by dialling 101, crime reference: KE/11/2897.
CONCERT: The City of Exeter Railway Band Concert will take place at Newton Poppleford village hall on Saturday, November 26, at 7.30pm. Tickets are �5.
For more information call Jackie on (01395) 567803 or Geoff (01395) 568466.
You may also want to watch:
COFFEE: The Queen’s Jubilee committee will hold a fundraising coffee morning on Saturday, November 19, 10.30am, at Newton Poppleford village hall. There will also be a cake stall and prize draw.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon