Car damaged in Sidmouth car park and more news
Vandals inflicted Boxing Day misery on the owners of a vehicle left in a Sidmouth public car park. Read this and more.
CRIMINAL DAMAGE: Vandals inflicted Boxing Day misery on the owners of a vehicle left in a Sidmouth public car park. The silver Peugeot 308 suffered damage to its drivers side panel between 1pm and 3pm on December 26. Police have appealed for information and can be contacted on 101, crime reference: KS/11/749.
LADIES’ DAY: Television and radio presenter Judi Spiers will open a ‘Pink Ladies’ Day’ on Sunday, January 15, that will boost a trio of cancer causes. The event, at Kennaway House, from 2pm to 6pm, will benefit FORCE, the Willow Foundation and CoppaFeel. The ladies’ day has been organised by mum-of-one Naomi Thomas, 29, who has incurable secondary breast cancer. Scores of Sidmouth businesses and well-wishers have donated raffle prizes.
You may also want to watch:
TYRE TARGETED: Police have appealed for information after the tyre of a red Ford tipper van was damaged between 5pm on December 23, and 9am on December 24, in Orchard Close, Sidford. Contact officers on 101, crime reference: KS/11/742.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman