Car fire victim named as Jimmy Small of Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Tributes pouring in to honour the 73-year-old
The identity of a 73-year-old man who died in a car fire outside Sidmouth has been confirmed as James Small.
Tributes have been pouring in via social media to honour Mr Small, known locally as Jimmy, who has been described as ‘one of the good ones’.
Emergency services were called to the car fire in Seaway Lane, Tipton St John, on Tuesday (November 8).
Police are not treating the incident as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Small’s next of kin have been informed.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites