Car fuel pipe damaged in Sidford and more news
Police are looking for information after the fuel pipe of a car was damaged in Sidford. Read this and more.
DAMAGE: Police are looking for information after the fuel pipe of a car was damaged between January 7 and 8. The maroon Renault Clio was parked in the Lower Brook Meadow area of Sidford when the criminal damage took place. Anyone with information should contact Devon and Cornwall Police on 101, quoting crime reference KS/12/21.
TIMEKEEPING: A memo from Sidmouth Primary School has reminded parents there are clocks throughout the building, so ‘the wearing of watches is not essential’ for its pupils. The school’s January newsletter also reminds them jewellery and make-up are banned, except for a plain stud in each ear if pierced.
You may also want to watch:
LUNCH: The next meeting of the Pavilion Lunch Club in Newton Poppleford will take place on Friday 20 January at noon, costing �3 for a hot lunch. Call 01395 567430 for more information.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 5 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 6 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
PANTO: The Newton Poppleford pantomime will be held between February 8 to 11 in the village hall, contact Tricia for tickets on 01395 568897.