Cars targeted in Sidmouth and more news
Vandals have targeted cars in Sidmouth. Read this and more.
CAR DAMAGED: Police have appealed for information over an incident of criminal damage to a pair of vehicles parked in Roxburgh Car Park in Russell Street, Sidmouth, between 6pm on Saturday, September 24, and 10.15am on Sunday, September 25. Contact officers by dialling 101, crime references: KS/11/554 and KS/11/588.
AND ANOTHER: Vandals damaged a vehicle at the car park in Salcombe Hill, Sidmouth, between 3pm and 4pm on Friday, September 23. Anyone with information on the incident has been urged to contact police on by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/550.
You may also want to watch:
SAFETY PLEA: “Children’s safety must come first,” leaders at Sidmouth C of E Primary School have pleaded to parents who park in Manstone Avenue. Motorists have been urged to leave safe distances and to avoid parking on the kerb or pavement on the corner of the approach lane to school in Manstone Avenue.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Nature's own nocturnal acrobats gracing the skies in Devon
- 7 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
CAPSIZE FEAR: Sidmouth Lifeboat and Beer Coastguard were scrambled when a member of the public expressed fears for a boat which had reportedly capsized near the entrance to the River Axe at at around 4.40pm on Sunday. Both crews went to the scene to investigate, but discovered the vessel was in fact a speedboat which was not in any difficulties.