Cars targeted in Sidmouth and more news
Vandals have targeted cars in Sidmouth. Read this and more.
CAR DAMAGED: Police have appealed for information over an incident of criminal damage to a pair of vehicles parked in Roxburgh Car Park in Russell Street, Sidmouth, between 6pm on Saturday, September 24, and 10.15am on Sunday, September 25. Contact officers by dialling 101, crime references: KS/11/554 and KS/11/588.
AND ANOTHER: Vandals damaged a vehicle at the car park in Salcombe Hill, Sidmouth, between 3pm and 4pm on Friday, September 23. Anyone with information on the incident has been urged to contact police on by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/550.
You may also want to watch:
SAFETY PLEA: “Children’s safety must come first,” leaders at Sidmouth C of E Primary School have pleaded to parents who park in Manstone Avenue. Motorists have been urged to leave safe distances and to avoid parking on the kerb or pavement on the corner of the approach lane to school in Manstone Avenue.
- 1 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 10 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
CAPSIZE FEAR: Sidmouth Lifeboat and Beer Coastguard were scrambled when a member of the public expressed fears for a boat which had reportedly capsized near the entrance to the River Axe at at around 4.40pm on Sunday. Both crews went to the scene to investigate, but discovered the vessel was in fact a speedboat which was not in any difficulties.