Cash boost for Sidmouth heart groups
SIDMOUTH projects that strive to improve heart-problem patients quality of life can benefit from a funding boost of up to �2,000.
SIDMOUTH projects that strive to improve heart-problem patients' quality of life can benefit from a funding boost of up to �2,000.
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) wants to hand over cash to support organisations that help patients and their carers or promote healthier lifestyles.
The BHF has invited applications to its Help a Heart Grant programme, which makes awards of between �300 and �2,000 available to voluntary and community groups to run projects in their local community.
The programme has recently expanded to include projects which seek to raise awareness of, or promote heart health.
You may also want to watch:
More information about the programme and an application pack can be downloaded online from www.bhf.org.uk/helpaheartgrant by calling 0870 600 6566 or by emailing email@example.com and requesting a Help a Heart Grant application pack, quoting G248.
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes