Cash boost for Sidmouth heart groups
SIDMOUTH projects that strive to improve heart-problem patients quality of life can benefit from a funding boost of up to �2,000.
SIDMOUTH projects that strive to improve heart-problem patients' quality of life can benefit from a funding boost of up to �2,000.
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) wants to hand over cash to support organisations that help patients and their carers or promote healthier lifestyles.
The BHF has invited applications to its Help a Heart Grant programme, which makes awards of between �300 and �2,000 available to voluntary and community groups to run projects in their local community.
The programme has recently expanded to include projects which seek to raise awareness of, or promote heart health.
You may also want to watch:
More information about the programme and an application pack can be downloaded online from www.bhf.org.uk/helpaheartgrant by calling 0870 600 6566 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a Help a Heart Grant application pack, quoting G248.
- 1 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 2 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 3 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 7 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 8 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures