Cat that “looks like Hitler” taken in by Ottery community enterprise
- Credit: Archant
Is this ‘little Kitler’ yours? Ask staff at RIO
Volunteers have been feeding and sheltering the adorable stray – which has a distinctive half-moustache – since it appeared this week.
They hope to reunite their new feline friend with its owner.
Gene McDonald, who discovered the young cat at the community enterprise in Station Yard, said: “The cat has half a moustache – it looks a bit like Hitler or Charlie Chaplin.
“We’re trying not to get attached in case the rightful owner comes forward – but she’s become quite popular,” said Gene. “We’re willing to keep her here.”
You may also want to watch:
? Contact RIO on 01404 815825.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 5 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 6 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 7 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 8 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom