Cat that “looks like Hitler” taken in by Ottery community enterprise
- Credit: Archant
Is this ‘little Kitler’ yours? Ask staff at RIO
Volunteers have been feeding and sheltering the adorable stray – which has a distinctive half-moustache – since it appeared this week.
They hope to reunite their new feline friend with its owner.
Gene McDonald, who discovered the young cat at the community enterprise in Station Yard, said: “The cat has half a moustache – it looks a bit like Hitler or Charlie Chaplin.
“We’re trying not to get attached in case the rightful owner comes forward – but she’s become quite popular,” said Gene. “We’re willing to keep her here.”
You may also want to watch:
? Contact RIO on 01404 815825.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 8 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98