Chance to win VIP tickets to see Exeter City FC play
- Credit: Archant
Fancy some great League Two football and a special VIP day out for two, worth £100?
We’ve teamed up with Exeter City FC to offer you a terrific prize.
It’s a pair of seats with the best view in the house plus match-day hospitality when Exeter City take on Northampton Town at Exeter’s St James Park on Saturday, April 16 (kick-off 3pm).
The prize includes:
? Use of Paramount Personnel VIP Entrance.
You may also want to watch:
? Reserved premium seats in the Main Stand, the best view in the ground!
? Free match-day programme for two.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
? Two-course meal* served to your own table in the Apple Suite.
? Free tea and coffee at half time.
? Use of the Apple Taxis Executive Bar, with large screen Sky/BT Sports showing.
? Entertainment provided by match-day host, featuring player interviews and fun cash competitions.
? Sight of the post-match man of the match awards and reflection on the game.
* Gluten-free and vegetarian meal options available.
For a chance to get your hands on a pair of VIP tickets – worth £100 – simply answer the following question:
Exeter City are playing Northampton Town on Saturday, April 16, but what is Northampton’s nickname?
To enter, click here.
Alternatively, send your answer on a postcard with your name, address and daytime contact number to Exeter City FC competition, Archant, Exeter Airport Business Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL.
Terms and conditions:
Competition closes at 11am, Wednesday, April 13. Archant employees and their family members may not enter this competition. Winner will be selected at random after the closing date. Winner must respond to winner email or phone call within two days or an alternative winner will be selected. By submitting your details online, you automatically authorise Archant Ltd to send you emails regarding this competition.
Usual promotion rules apply - visit www.archant.co.uk
Follow Exeter City Football Club at: www.exetercityfc.co.uk