Chance to win VIP tickets to see Exeter City play
- Credit: Archant
Fancy some great League Two football and a special VIP day out for two, worth £100? We’ve teamed up with Exeter City FC to offer you a terrific prize.
It’s a pair of seats with the best view in the house plus match-day hospitality when Exeter City next play atat Exeter’s St James Park on Good Friday, March 25, (kick-off 3pm).
The prize includes:
? Use of Paramount Personnel VIP Entrance
? Reserved premium seats in the Main Stand, the best view in the ground!
You may also want to watch:
? Free match-day programme for two
? Two-course meal* served to your own table in the Apple Suite
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
? Free tea and coffee at half-time
? Use of the Apple Taxis Executive Bar, with large screen Sky /BT Sports showing
? Entertainment provided by match-day host, featuring player interviews and fun cash competitions
? Sight of the post-match man of the match awards and reflection on the game.
* Gluten-free and vegetarian meal options available.
For a chance to get your hands on a pair of VIP tickets – worth £100 – simply answer the following question.
Who are Exeter City playing on Good Friday?
To enter, click here
Alternatively, send your answer on a postcard with your name, address and daytime contact number to Exeter City FC competition 001, Archant, Exeter Airport Business Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL.
Terms and conditions:
Competition closes at 11am, Tuesday, March 22, 2016. Archant employees and their family members may not enter this competition. Winner will be selected at random after the closing date. Winner must respond to winner email or phone call within three days or an alternative winner will be selected. By submitting your details online you automatically authorise Archant Ltd to send you emails regarding this competition.
Usual promotion rules apply - click here
Follow Exeter City Football Club at: www.exetercityfc.co.uk/