Change of roles at Sidmouth Museum and other news
Sidmouth Museum has said a fond farewell to its long-serving shop manager Christine Bull. Read this and more.
MUSEUM FAREWELL: Sidmouth Museum has said a fond farewell to its long-serving shop manager Christine Bull.
Christine joined the Sid Vale Association when she moved to the town five years ago, volunteered to help the museum and was promptly enlisted to run the shop.
She said: “I feel I have met the challenge I was set, introducing modern retailing in a limited space. I am now very happy to hand over to Carol Griffiths who will bring in her own new ideas.”
Happily, the museum is not losing Christine completely as she will continue to be closely involved.
You may also want to watch:
FLEA MARKET: A Christmas Flea Market will take place in Sidmouth on every Thursday and Friday this month – and on Saturday, December 22.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
A range of gifts, collectables, jewellery, books and more will be on sale from 8.30am to 3.30pm at St John Ambulance Hall in Blackmore Drive.
Entry is free.