- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth solicitors hosted a big breakfast fundraiser for their year’s chosen charity with the help of a popular eatery.
Gilbert Stephens LLP teamed up with Graze Café to serve the most important meal of the day to around 40 people and raise more than £450 for FORCE.
Alexandra Croft, of Gilbert Stephens LLP, said: “Once again we were thrilled with the support shown by local people.
“We had a great turnout and hope to hold more events for FORCE next year.”
“Every year we host the Big Breakfast events around Devon and it helps raise around £10,000 of much needed funds,” said FORCE fundraiser Naomi Cole.
You may also want to watch:
“Events like this really help make a difference to the lives of local people living with or affected by cancer. Massive thanks to Gilbert Stephens and Graze Cafe for hosting.”
- 1 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 4 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 9 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 10 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb