Charity fashion show raises £806 for Sidmouth Living With Cancer
- Credit: Archant
A clothing boutique shop’s fashion show after raised nearly £810 for Sidmouth Living With Cancer.
AnnMarie and Katie Bower, of Pure Indulgence Boutique, organised the event at the Woodlands Hotel to boost the cancer charity.
Tickets had sold out in advance of the show last Thursday, which featured an array of spring and summer clothes as well as jewellery and handbags. There was also a prize raffle.
AnnMarie said: “We are really happy with the success of the event. We are so grateful of all the support to help such a fantastic charity. We were overwhelmed with how many people were happy to support the boutique as well as Sidmouth Living With Cancer.”
The mother and daughter are now looking forward to planning their next fundraising event.
You may also want to watch:
Bill Lankester, from Sidmouth Living With Cancer, thanked everyone involved for raising a ‘tremendous amount’ for the charity.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites