Charity fundraisers for Sid Valley Memory Cafe and Sidmouth Lifeboat
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Conservative Club is staging a coffee morning with a difference in aid of its charity of the year from 10.30am until noon on Monday (June 26).
The Radway Place venue will play host to crafts and mouth-watering homemade cakes, plus goods including designer handbags, books, cards and jewellery.
The Ukulele Strummers will provide some musical entertainment and there will be a raffle with some lovely prizes to be won.
Proceeds will go to the Sid Valley Memory Café.
Sidbury Choir will be leading an evening of nautical songs to raise money for Sidmouth Lifeboat from 6.30pm on Thursday, June 29.
You may also want to watch:
It is not a ticketed event but donations will be gratefully received.
Seating is limited in the boathouse, as it is a working environment, so people should bring a chair if they think they will need one.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 9 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
Refreshments will be available.