Charity gala night at Manor Pavilion Theatre, Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Varied entertainment including music, comedy and magic tricks
Comedy, magic, and plenty of music are on offer at a gala performance at the Manor Pavilion Theatre in March.
The evening of entertainment is in aid of the cardiology wards at Exeter’s RD&E Hospital, the nearest unit to Sidmouth for treating heart conditions.
The varied programme features jazz and swing music from singer Paula Mitchell, who fronts AJ’s Big Band, and her husband Colin.
Pianist and singer Peter Gill will be performing well-known comedy songs from the last 100 years. Rosemary Hawthorne, known as ‘The Knicker Lady’, will entertain the audience with her humorous talk on the history of underwear.
You may also want to watch:
The New Jersey Boys will present highlights from their show featuring a tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, and magician Mark Leveridge will perform his baffling tricks and illusions.
The show takes place on Thursday, March 7, and tickets are £17, box office 01395 514413.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start