Charity quiz at Sidmouth Cricket Club and other news
Macmillan’s grand annual challenge quiz, Sidmouth Cricket Club, 6.30pm, Thursday, March 8. Read this and more.
WALK: Men and boys’ walk, Saturday, March 24. Walk starts at 8am from Woodbury Castle. Coffee and bacon rolls available on return. More details: Phil Crouch 01395 515677.
MUSIC: Come and sing Gregorian Chant at Exeter Cathedral on Saturday, March 10, 10am to 5pm. �10. Contact Malcolm Walker 01884 860501.
You may also want to watch:
CHARITY QUIZ: Macmillan’s grand annual challenge quiz, Sidmouth Cricket Club, 6.30pm, Thursday, March 8. Teams of up to six. Lots of prizes to be won and an overall winner’s prize. Entrance �10, with hot supper. More details: Christine Bull 01395 515434.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
MEMORY LOSS: Memory Matters drop-in morning for anyone concerned about memory loss, who may have questions, or just want to talk to someone, at Sidmouth Methodist Church, Friday, March 16 from 10am to noon. Free tea and coffee.