Chefs cook up seasonal delights at Devon County Show
Development chef Dez at Brend Hotels group - owner of two Sidmouth hotels - joined by budding young chef Toby Mosedale at Devon County Show
LOCAL chefs take to the stage at the Devon County Show, which opens on Thursday, May 19 at Westpoint, near Exeter and runs until Saturday, May 21.
Throughout the three days they will give a series of cookery demonstrations which use local and seasonal ingredients.
Chefs from local restaurants and hotels will take to the stage at one end of the larger than ever food and drink pavilion to pass on great recipes, cooking tips and their passion for good food.
Victoria Hotel, Sidmouth, is part of the Brend Hotels group and the group’s development chef, Dez Turland, will be joined on Friday by budding young chef Toby Mosedale, who wowed last year’s County Show audience.
You may also want to watch:
Toby, 16, from Chulmleigh, has won a prestigious scholarship under chef Michel Roux junior at the three Michelin-starred Le Gavroche restaurant in London.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again