Children’s Evangelist to preach at Sidmouth
Jon Bonner to spend October weekend teaching and preaching at All Saints Church, Sidmouth
A SIDMOUTH church will host a series of meetings with Children’s Evangelist Jon Bonner next month.
Jon will lead a teaching session for RE and Sunday School teachers at All Saints Church, All Saints Road, on Saturday, October 16, from 10am to 2.30pm.
Cost of the session is �5 and drinks will be provided. People should take a packed lunch.
Lorna Meers from All Saints said: “He is known to some as the Children’s Worker at Spring Harvest and is an excellent communicator with children.”
A family fun event will take place from 6-8pm at the church on Saturday evening (October 17) where the evening will include songs, illusions and puppets, mixed with a message that brings hope to young and old.
The evening is suitable for all ages. Adults �2, Children �1 or �5 for a family.
- 1 Night-time fish thief makes daring raids on Otter Garden Centre pond
- 2 'It's a nightmare': Sidmouth business react as roadworks get underway
- 3 Exciting discovery as Sidmouth observatory reopens
- 4 'I am pro-vaccine, but I am also pro-choice'
- 5 'Stunning' donation made to Dream-A-Way by HMS Defender
- 6 'Generous' donations kept Sidmouth Lifeboat afloat in 2021
- 7 Litter pickers shocked by amount of waste in river Otter
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe to hold first session of the New Year
- 9 Mental health awareness and fundraising at Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth on the climb while Otters rebuild
Jon will conduct the 9.30am service on Sunday at All Saints, which is an all-age gathering, attracting a congregation from three months to 103 years.
On Monday, October 18, Jon will take assemblies in several local schools.