Chip shop owners thank ‘brilliant’ people of Ottery St Mary for their support
- Credit: Archant
Rosey’s has re-opened after fire forced eight-week closure
Chip shop owners have thanked the ‘brilliant’ people of Ottery for their support after a fire forced the temporary closure of the business.
Rosey’s Chippy, in Tip Hill, reopened this month and is, once again, a thriving favourite among residents in the town.
The business was forced to shut for eight weeks in the wake of a blaze that left the interior damaged by flames and smoke.
Sarah Rose runs the chip shop along with her husband Philip.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We want to thank everyone in the town for their support and offers of help. They have been brilliant. We look forward to welcoming customers old and new.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of