Christmas livestock show open to public
PEOPLE interested in farming can witness some of the West Country s finest livestock next month.
PEOPLE interested in farming can witness some of the West Country's finest livestock next month.
The Exeter Primestock Show takes place at Exeter Livestock Centre on Friday, December 5.
The show starts at 9am and visitors are welcome to come and see some of the finest cattle and sheep bred in the South West.
Breeders will be competing for cups and prize money in excess of £2000. The champion animals will be sold at 12 noon.
You may also want to watch:
It is one of the few events that allow the public to see some of the best of West Country livestock on show.
Admission is free and the show is complemented by a large display of farm implements and sundries.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
The Primestock Show has been running for 22 years and has established itself as one of the principal Christmas Shows in the region.