Coffee morning boosts Sidmouth Living with Cancer
Around 250 enjoyed the free event in the St John Ambulance Hall in Blackmore Drive
SIDMOUTH Living with Cancer leaders celebrated their ‘best ever’ coffee morning after inadvertently raising �309 last Friday.
Around 250 enjoyed the free event in the St John Ambulance Hall in Blackmore Drive, writes Claudia Hall.
Sidmouth Living with Cancer’s Bill Lankester said: “It was really brilliant, we couldn’t have wished for anything better- it was the best coffee morning ever.
We didn’t intend to raise any money and ended up with �309.”
You may also want to watch:
Jean Baker was thanked for providing cakes which contributed to the day’s success.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98