Collect vouchers for Schools
The Herald is aiming to back schools in the town, with the help of readers.
With the government announcing the results of its spending review this week, with cuts expected in most sectors, the Herald is aiming to get behind schools in the area with your help.
We will be publishing vouchers throughout November and December for readers to collect for their own school.
All you will have to do is cut out the voucher each week, a specimen of which is printed here, and take them into your school.
The school will have until the end of January 2011 to redeem the vouchers, each worth one pence, by sending them into the Herald.
You may also want to watch:
We will then issue a cheque for the equivalent amount, which the school can spend on whatever it likes.
So, all you have to do is collect Herald vouchers, take them to your school and, providing they are sent to us by the end of January, we will send the school the money.
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 5 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 6 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 7 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start