Collect vouchers for Schools
The Herald is aiming to back schools in the town, with the help of readers.
With the government announcing the results of its spending review this week, with cuts expected in most sectors, the Herald is aiming to get behind schools in the area with your help.
We will be publishing vouchers throughout November and December for readers to collect for their own school.
All you will have to do is cut out the voucher each week, a specimen of which is printed here, and take them into your school.
The school will have until the end of January 2011 to redeem the vouchers, each worth one pence, by sending them into the Herald.
You may also want to watch:
We will then issue a cheque for the equivalent amount, which the school can spend on whatever it likes.
So, all you have to do is collect Herald vouchers, take them to your school and, providing they are sent to us by the end of January, we will send the school the money.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites