Community groups uged to apply for lottery grants
Monday, July 28 - COMMUNITY projects are being offered thousands of pounds in grants under a new lottery initiative.
COMMUNITY projects are being offered thousands of pounds in grants under a new lottery initiative.
'Awards for all' is a scheme set up by the Big Lottery Fund offering up to £10,000 in grants to community groups and voluntary organisations.
East Devon District Council and East Devon Voluntary Support Agency is raising awareness on the available grants after only five projects applied for the funding in March.
To be considered for a grant you will have to complete a simple 'Awards for All' application form which comes with clear guidance notes.
You may also want to watch:
Applications can be made at anytime.
For more information visit www.awardsforall.org.uk
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open