Company behind Sidmouth’s Costa Coffee lands award
- Credit: Archant
THE company behind Sidmouth’s Costa Coffee has celebrated being named the chain’s top UK franchise for the second year running.
Jurassic Coast Coffee Ltd scored the award after being judged on aspects such as sales growth, customer service, staff loyalty and high-brand standards in every store.
“There are 40 franchise businesses in the UK, so for Jurassic Coast Coffee to be awarded the number one position again in 2013-14 by Costa Coffee is an honour and once again a privilege,” said managing director James Witty.
“The management teams in all our stores have focused relentlessly on customer service and coffee quality during 2013–14 and this has certainly paid dividends.
“We would now like to thank all our customers throughout Devon and Dorset for their loyalty and valuable feedback over the last 12 months.”
You may also want to watch:
Jurassic Coast Coffee has stores in Sidmouth, Honiton, Lyme Regis, Tiverton and Teignmouth.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again