Company behind Sidmouth’s Costa Coffee lands award
- Credit: Archant
THE company behind Sidmouth’s Costa Coffee has celebrated being named the chain’s top UK franchise for the second year running.
Jurassic Coast Coffee Ltd scored the award after being judged on aspects such as sales growth, customer service, staff loyalty and high-brand standards in every store.
“There are 40 franchise businesses in the UK, so for Jurassic Coast Coffee to be awarded the number one position again in 2013-14 by Costa Coffee is an honour and once again a privilege,” said managing director James Witty.
“The management teams in all our stores have focused relentlessly on customer service and coffee quality during 2013–14 and this has certainly paid dividends.
“We would now like to thank all our customers throughout Devon and Dorset for their loyalty and valuable feedback over the last 12 months.”
You may also want to watch:
Jurassic Coast Coffee has stores in Sidmouth, Honiton, Lyme Regis, Tiverton and Teignmouth.
- 1 Speed limit trial will pave the way for safer Devon roads
- 2 Sidmouth musician to host 24hr virtual open mic for cancer charity
- 3 'I strongly believe there is an argument for opening restaurants now'
- 4 D-day looms for Beautiful Days festival
- 5 Boohoo’s purchase of Arcadia group brands could provide a massive benefit for the High Street
- 6 Devon 'should be optimistic about the summer' as lockdown eases
- 7 Sidmouth estates agent donates laptops to primary school pupils
- 8 Look out for the Government census arriving in the post soon
- 9 Volunteers step forward to offer help to hard-pressed carers
- 10 Connaught Gardens now a licenced wedding venue