Company behind Sidmouth’s Costa Coffee lands award
- Credit: Archant
THE company behind Sidmouth’s Costa Coffee has celebrated being named the chain’s top UK franchise for the second year running.
Jurassic Coast Coffee Ltd scored the award after being judged on aspects such as sales growth, customer service, staff loyalty and high-brand standards in every store.
“There are 40 franchise businesses in the UK, so for Jurassic Coast Coffee to be awarded the number one position again in 2013-14 by Costa Coffee is an honour and once again a privilege,” said managing director James Witty.
“The management teams in all our stores have focused relentlessly on customer service and coffee quality during 2013–14 and this has certainly paid dividends.
“We would now like to thank all our customers throughout Devon and Dorset for their loyalty and valuable feedback over the last 12 months.”
Jurassic Coast Coffee has stores in Sidmouth, Honiton, Lyme Regis, Tiverton and Teignmouth.
- 1 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 4 Council set to approve plans for a new quarry in Ottery St Mary
- 5 Ottery's big switch on lights up the town
- 6 New look for interior of Sidmouth's Norman Lockyer Observatory
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Sidmouth's band announces cancelled concerts
- 9 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
- 10 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change