Competition: Beauty treatment giveaway for key worker
- Credit: Archant
Nominate a key worker to win them more than £200 worth of beauty treatments.
Blunt hairdressers, of High Street, Sidmouth, has teams up with BespokeNails and Total Beauty to give away a colour or highlights with cut and blow dry, a gel manicure and pedicure and a full body massage.
Residents have been asked to anonymously nominate someone who really deserves to win, the prize draw will be help on May 11 at 6pm.
The owners of the businesses said: “We all just wanted to give something back while involving the local community as much as possible, this seemed like the fairest way to help someone be recognised for their hard work in difficult circumstances. Whether its an NHS worker or delivery driver, they all deserve to be recognised.”
Entries must be made through an online for this on.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.mailchi.mp/6d626079a3cb/bluntgiveaway to make your nomination.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge