Competition: Beauty treatment giveaway for key worker
- Credit: Archant
Nominate a key worker to win them more than £200 worth of beauty treatments.
Blunt hairdressers, of High Street, Sidmouth, has teams up with BespokeNails and Total Beauty to give away a colour or highlights with cut and blow dry, a gel manicure and pedicure and a full body massage.
Residents have been asked to anonymously nominate someone who really deserves to win, the prize draw will be help on May 11 at 6pm.
The owners of the businesses said: “We all just wanted to give something back while involving the local community as much as possible, this seemed like the fairest way to help someone be recognised for their hard work in difficult circumstances. Whether its an NHS worker or delivery driver, they all deserve to be recognised.”
Entries must be made through an online for this on.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.mailchi.mp/6d626079a3cb/bluntgiveaway to make your nomination.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 5 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Peninsula League season could be over
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year