Sidmouth hotel seeks NHS heroes nominations as it offers complementary stays in competition
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of complimentary stays at a top Sidmouth hotel, with breakfast and dinner, are being given away to NHS heroes.
Harbour Hotels are asking for people to nominate ICU staff to win one of the 250 complimentary two-night getaways, at any of its hotels across the south of England.
A spokesman for the hotel said: “Whilst we have all been showing our gratitude to the NHS frontline staff for working tirelessly in the fight against the coronavirus with the weekly #clapforcarers, Harbour Hotels want to say their own special thank you.”
The social media initiative calls for people to tag their heroes in the comments online and briefly explaining why they are being nominated.
Nominations close at 6pm on Friday, May 1, 2020.
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be picked at random.
Visit www.facebook.com/HarbourHotelsCollection to take part.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future