Concerns for missing man with Sidmouth connections
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a missing man who has connections to Sidmouth.
David Cauldwell, 39, from Torquay, was last seen leaving the Artful Dodger pub in Teignmouth Road, Torquay, at around midnight on Saturday, May 21.
A police spokesman said he was seen wearing dark blue jeans, grey Adidas trainers with dark blue lines and a grey jumper with Burton on the front.
The spokesman said: “He is white, around 5’11’’ tall, medium build with short, light brown hair.
“This is extremely out of character for David and police have had no sightings of David since he left the pub.
You may also want to watch:
“As time goes on we are becoming more concerned for David’s safety.
“There is no indication that he has been a victim of crime but with no sightings of him and this being so out of character we really want to hear from anyone who has seen or spoken to David or perhaps has given him a lift somewhere.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 8 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 9 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 10 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
Officers have received a number of calls suggesting Mr Cauldwell may have travelled to a rave at Haldon Forest on Saturday night, but no one appears to have seen him there.
Anyone who sees David, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to call police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 373 of 22ndMay.