Extraordinary meeting of Ottery Town Council to be held
- Credit: Archant
An extraordinary meeting of Ottery Town Council will be held next week.
The authority will meet virtually at 7pm on Monday, June 15, via Zoom.
The agenda includes time for councillors to receive and approve the minutes of the annual town meeting on June 1, as well as an opportunity for members of the public to submit questions and comments.
Councillors will also be asked to look at the grant applications received in respect of the Shop Front Grant Scheme and to make decisions accordingly.
There are also items that ask the authority to consider the Devon County Council Shared Footpaths Scheme and re-consider the hours and pay rate of the previously agreed position of a receptionist/administrative assistant.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting will also include councillor questions on councillors’ business.
Email email@example.com if you would like more information on how to watch the meeting.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 The more we work together the better it will be