Crealy to host new tourism industry event
Free tourism and hospitality event for Devon providers at Crealy this weekend
A NEW free event for Devon’s tourism and hospitality sector, will be hosted at Crealy Great Adventure Park, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday March 24/25.
Staff and family of tourism industry providers, including holiday parks, hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and local Tourist Information Centres, have been invited to the award-winning park for the first ever South West Tourism Weekend.
Some 1,000 people are expected to the event, run in partnership with Stay in Devon independent tourism website.
Other Devon-based tourism organisations, including Heart of Devon and Devon Hotelier’s Association, have welcomed it.
You may also want to watch:
People will be entertained in Crealy’s show dome, have refreshments and enjoy a special show by Crealy’s entertainment team, featuring Buddy Bear, its popular children’s character.
Guests can network and meet Crealy board members as well as experience rides and attractions.
- 1 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
Joanna Soley, Crealy’s business development manager, said: “This event really is about boosting tourism in the South West.”