Crealy to host new tourism industry event
Free tourism and hospitality event for Devon providers at Crealy this weekend
A NEW free event for Devon’s tourism and hospitality sector, will be hosted at Crealy Great Adventure Park, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday March 24/25.
Staff and family of tourism industry providers, including holiday parks, hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and local Tourist Information Centres, have been invited to the award-winning park for the first ever South West Tourism Weekend.
Some 1,000 people are expected to the event, run in partnership with Stay in Devon independent tourism website.
Other Devon-based tourism organisations, including Heart of Devon and Devon Hotelier’s Association, have welcomed it.
You may also want to watch:
People will be entertained in Crealy’s show dome, have refreshments and enjoy a special show by Crealy’s entertainment team, featuring Buddy Bear, its popular children’s character.
Guests can network and meet Crealy board members as well as experience rides and attractions.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
Joanna Soley, Crealy’s business development manager, said: “This event really is about boosting tourism in the South West.”