Crealy to host new tourism industry event
Free tourism and hospitality event for Devon providers at Crealy this weekend
A NEW free event for Devon’s tourism and hospitality sector, will be hosted at Crealy Great Adventure Park, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday March 24/25.
Staff and family of tourism industry providers, including holiday parks, hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and local Tourist Information Centres, have been invited to the award-winning park for the first ever South West Tourism Weekend.
Some 1,000 people are expected to the event, run in partnership with Stay in Devon independent tourism website.
Other Devon-based tourism organisations, including Heart of Devon and Devon Hotelier’s Association, have welcomed it.
You may also want to watch:
People will be entertained in Crealy’s show dome, have refreshments and enjoy a special show by Crealy’s entertainment team, featuring Buddy Bear, its popular children’s character.
Guests can network and meet Crealy board members as well as experience rides and attractions.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
Joanna Soley, Crealy’s business development manager, said: “This event really is about boosting tourism in the South West.”