Crealy to host new tourism industry event
Free tourism and hospitality event for Devon providers at Crealy this weekend
A NEW free event for Devon’s tourism and hospitality sector, will be hosted at Crealy Great Adventure Park, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday March 24/25.
Staff and family of tourism industry providers, including holiday parks, hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and local Tourist Information Centres, have been invited to the award-winning park for the first ever South West Tourism Weekend.
Some 1,000 people are expected to the event, run in partnership with Stay in Devon independent tourism website.
Other Devon-based tourism organisations, including Heart of Devon and Devon Hotelier’s Association, have welcomed it.
People will be entertained in Crealy’s show dome, have refreshments and enjoy a special show by Crealy’s entertainment team, featuring Buddy Bear, its popular children’s character.
Guests can network and meet Crealy board members as well as experience rides and attractions.
- 1 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery St Mary - a shopping paradise
- 3 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapses caught on camera
- 4 Retailers need to be on high alert against new scam
- 5 A flying visit to a bird reserve and a view on Sidmouth's charity shops - Toto's latest woofings...
- 6 'Like a moth to a flame...'
- 7 Ottery couple celebrate platinum wedding anniversary
- 8 Great to see the sunshine as Folk Festival returned
- 9 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 10 Town council joins protest against Sidmouth bus cuts
Joanna Soley, Crealy’s business development manager, said: “This event really is about boosting tourism in the South West.”