Cream tea for all at Devon Historic Churches Day, in Salcombe Regis
- Credit: Archant
Cream tea lovers have been invited to enjoy a scone with clotted cream and jam, while helping to raise money for Devon churches.
Residents and visitors from across the area have been invited to an event being held tomorrow (Saturday) at St Mary and St Peter’s Church, in Salcombe Regis.
There will be a raffle and tours of the historic church held throughout the day, which starts at 10am and will finish at 5pm.
There will also be cakes galore in the morning and Chudleigh’s cream tea in the afternoon, from 2.30pm.
All the money raised from the day will go to the Devon Historic Churches Trust, which also supports the Salcombe Regis church, where the event is being held.
You may also want to watch:
Sheelagh Michelmore, the Salcombe Regis representative for Devon Historic Churches Trust, said: “It will be a lovely day. We hope as many people as possibles will come and enjoy the day.”
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98