Coffee and cakes to raise funds for Sidmouth Hospiscare
- Credit: Hospiscare
Enjoy coffee and cakes at Sidmouth Cricket Club, in aid of Hospiscare
A coffee morning will be held at Sidmouth Cricket Club to raise funds for Sidmouth Hospiscare.
The charity’s team of volunteers are busy baking cakes for the event, and are collecting items for a raffle and tombola.
There will also be various stalls including produce, books and glassware.
The chief executive of Sidmouth Hospiscare, Dr Gill Ryall, said: “This is always a vibrant and friendly event and it is great to see so many people coming along to support us each year and having fun in such a lovely setting.”
You may also want to watch:
The fundraising team are also extremely grateful to Gill Hodge from the cricket club who looks after the kitchen activities.
The event takes place from 10am until noon on Friday, October 12, and the entry fee of £2 includes tea or coffee with cake or a scone.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future