Crime and safety road show heads to Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Seaton is the next stop on the map of a new police initiative for residents to get safety advice and meet members of their local team.
Sergeant Andy Squires launched the crime and safety road show as a ‘one stop shop’ bringing together representatives from the police and partner agencies.
The first show was held in Sidmouth with plans to hold other sessions across East Devon throughout 2018.
The next event will be held from 10am to 2pm in the Marshlands Centre, Harbour Road, on Saturday, February 10.
Residents will be able to learn about the police community messaging service, internet safety and property marking.
You may also want to watch:
Trading Standards, EDDC, office of the Police and Crime Commissioner and South West Ambulance Service will also be in attendance.
Sgt. Squires said: “Please support the neighbourhood policing team and our partner agencies and make the most of this fantastic opportunity. We all very much look forward to meeting you on the day.”
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start