Crime and safety road show heads to Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Seaton is the next stop on the map of a new police initiative for residents to get safety advice and meet members of their local team.
Sergeant Andy Squires launched the crime and safety road show as a ‘one stop shop’ bringing together representatives from the police and partner agencies.
The first show was held in Sidmouth with plans to hold other sessions across East Devon throughout 2018.
The next event will be held from 10am to 2pm in the Marshlands Centre, Harbour Road, on Saturday, February 10.
Residents will be able to learn about the police community messaging service, internet safety and property marking.
You may also want to watch:
Trading Standards, EDDC, office of the Police and Crime Commissioner and South West Ambulance Service will also be in attendance.
Sgt. Squires said: “Please support the neighbourhood policing team and our partner agencies and make the most of this fantastic opportunity. We all very much look forward to meeting you on the day.”
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 4 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 5 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 6 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 7 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 8 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 9 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 10 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town