Criminal rampage in Ottery car park
Car windscreens smashed and shattered
POLICE have appealed for information after vandals went on the rampage in Ottery St Mary.
Extensive damage was caused to two vehicles in the Land of Canaan car park between 7.30pm on Wednesday (February 23) and around 6am yesterday (Thursday, February 24).
Both vehicles had their rear windscreens smashed, one also had its front windscreen shattered.
Officers said criminals searched both and the doors were left open.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers added large lumps of timber were left at the scene and could have been used to cause the damage.
“This would have been noisy and taken some time,” a force spokesperson told the Herald.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the damage being caused, or who has any information that may assist in identifying the suspects. Contact them on 08452 777444 quoting crime KO/11/107. Alternatively Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.