Curry and quiz night net �410 for CAMPAIGN 2012
A CURRY and quiz night raised �410 to help CAMPAIGN 2012’s aim to net a new minibus for Sidmouth Primary School.
Nine teams competed in the event, on April 27, with PTFA co-chairman, Greg Ward, acting as quiz master.
The first prize was a voucher and wine with a consolation prize of cocoa for the losers.
A raffle raised �70 towards the profit and the curry, provided by Sidmouth Tandoori, was a big hit, said organisers.
A disco will be held at the school’s Woolbrook site next for children to celebrate the end of their SATS tests.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets (�1) and can be ordered through the school. Profit will go towards the minibus campaign.
Members of the PTFA will be selling Salcombe Regis Fair raffle tickets outside the Co-operative in High Street next Saturday, May 26, from 10am.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Sales will support both the fair, on June 7, and the minibus campaign.