Dance aids Sidmouth cancer care group
SIDMOUTH S Living With Cancer group will receive �1,000 cheque this month following a dance held in aid of the charity at Sidmouth Conservative Club.
SIDMOUTH'S Living With Cancer group will receive �1,000 cheque this month following a dance held in aid of the charity at Sidmouth Conservative Club.
The sell-out event was a great success, with guests enjoying a buffet meal and great music from popular group Trace Elements.
A draw offering 29 prizes, donated by local businesses and members of the public, helped boost funds for the charity, which Bill and Evelyn Lankester helped found and run to give support and counselling to people with cancer who live in the Sidmouth/East Devon area.
Conservative Club committee member Julie Hart said: "The Sidmouth Conservative Club would like to thank all the local companies and people that helped make a success of the event."
You may also want to watch:
All the money donated to Living With Cancer goes towards helping those with cancer.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 4 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 5 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 10 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup