Could you give Darcy the chihuahua a home?
- Credit: Archant
A tiny pooch is in need of a ‘forever’ home.
Darcy is a three-year-old Chihuahua who has been with the Arc Animal Rescue Centre for just over two months.
Crystal Scott, Arc’s manager, said: “She is very sweet and affectionate with people once you get to know her and she trusts you. She can also be very playful and loves lots of cuddles.
“She is quite a nervous dog and likes running around the garden, but she would get frightened walking on the pavement next to lots of traffic.”
Darcy, who is very small, would prefer not to live with children or dogs.
You may also want to watch:
Crystal said: “She needs owners who are patient and kind and have a quite home. She likes her home comforts and sleeps on a hot water bottle. Her house training also needs reinforcing.”
Visit arcrescue.co.uk or call the centre on 01404 815487.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
Read the Herald in the coming weeks for stories on dogs in need of a ‘forever’ home.